Who we are
- Studied tourism at Coloma Institute in Mechelen (Belgium).
- Started working as a sales assistant and a receptionist at Brussels Sheraton Hotel.
- Moved to Sabena, where she was responsible for reservations, ticketing and Prepaid. Later she joined their Galileo team.
- Started organizing conferences and incentives at ATI and joined Meet’inc a couple of years later to become their director of operations.
- Stayed on as managing director throughout the takeover of Meet’inc by the European THA group and the latter’s merge with NIKITRA.
- Started working as a French teacher in secondary school.
- Yearned for a new challenge and found it in the hotel industry, in which she acquired extensive international experience.
- Became sales manager at Sofitel Brussels Airport.
- Moved into the field of incentives by taking the position of account manager at Travel Partners Intl.
- As founder of NIKITRA brought the company staff to a 15-member-team.
- Concentrated on business development after the fusion with the European THA group.
- Originated in 2009.
- Resulted from a successful professional match between Pascale and Tina who met on the THA-NIKITRA work floor.
- Serves as a new professional chapter for both ladies, one for which they can rely on a healthy ambition and extensive, relevant experience.
- Discovered the exciting world of meetings and incentives in 1996 at NIKITRA.
- After 10 years, took a break from travelling and explored the world of events in Belgium at COCOMO.
- Could not suppress the travel bug and returned to NIKITRA that had just merged with THA, initially as Sales but soon back as Operations manager.
- Since 2009, a faithful freelancer for MaX!
- Studied communication sciences in Brussels.
- Turned these studies into marketing experience at Coca Cola, Omega Swatch and Mercedes-Benz amongst others.
- For more than 10 years, she worked as a marketing manager at Hewlett Packard.
- 3 years ago, she felt the events bug itch and swapped this corporate job to work as an enthusiastic freelancer for MaX.
- At the same time, she also founded her own “Dress to Impress for work” business.
- Her motto: spread your wings and fly!
- Passionate about travel since a young age, she left to explore Australia on her own and then began studying tourism at Isalt.
- Curious, fun, sociable and hyperactive, she has always dreamed of working in the MICE sector, but decided to start her career at Interhome in the Sales & Marketing department.
- Her incentive experience really starts in 2017.
- Her ultimate dream came true when she joined the MaX team in October 2019. For the past few months, she has been living her passion and contributes to the success of MaX thanks to her creativity, her attention to detail, her concern for a job well done, all this while having fun and respecting the beautiful values she believes in.